Hey all I thought about starting a # on Twitter #youknowyouareablogger but then, as you do, decided to write a blog post about it instead!
I’d love this to be an interactive post so please add what you think in the comments section below.
These are a few things that I think bloggers do that probably ‘normal’ people don’t, well these are some of the things that I do anyway!
You know you are a blogger when:
- You see the potential for a post in almost everything you do.
- You take multiple photos of the same thing just to get the right shot for a post.
- You drive to work and during your journey you have to call upon Siri to take a note.
- You lie in bed at night thinking about ideas for posts.
- You are addicted to buying notebooks, even though you already have about ten.
- You love buying pretty stationery.
- You wake up in the middle of the night and a post idea springs to you so you desperately try and remember it so you can write it down in the morning.
- You are constantly on Twitter or Instagram or Pinterest.
- Someone says something to you in conversation and you know it has set the seeds for a post.
- You love reading other people’s blog posts.
- You are happy when you have to wait an hour or so in a hospital waiting room because you can pay attention to your blog.
- You seriously consider or even buy a decent camera.
- You have about 12 partly written posts in your WordPress app.
- Pretty much all the people you talk to on Twitter are other bloggers.
- You think bloggers are the kindest, most supportive, funniest people on the planet.
Well those are just a few of the things I think, what about you?